We’re ending 2010 in just a few minutes and my Project 52 is about to be completed. I was not as diligent as I would want it to be…I missed some weeks and just had to squeeze them in one post (just like this one) ;oP… there are times when my posts were so blah (hope this is not one of those) ;oP… but still, I’m glad I get to finish it! Hurray!
It is fitting to end this project with the Top 10 in 2010…a list of what I am most grateful for this year…here goes:
Thank you Lord for…
10. Closed case for Oliver v.s. BPI…finally, BPI gave in. Case closed!
9. Our Hong Kong trip last January with my parents and my eldest daughter! Come to think of it, this was the first time I travelled out of the country with my parents. Before this, we were always with other relatives and friends whenever we go out of the country, but never together. This was also the first out of the country trip for Gaby! It was so much fun especially our Ocean Park & Disneyland Adventures. We were all like children enjoying kids’ stuff!
Materials Used: Papers-EK Success, DCWV, Teresa Collins; Others-Fancy Pants felt shape, Tattered Angels mist, Prima chipboard & pompoms, MM brads, Magic Mesh, local ric rac/ribbons, Heidi Swapp chipboard sticker, MM rub-ons, Colorbok chipboard.
8. Material blessings that came our way this year. I know we should be more prudent but thank you Lord for indulging us! (Insert: scrappy goodies ;o)
7. Our application to migrate. Finally, after so many years of thinking it over and over and over…and months of preparing the documents, we have submitted our application. If it’s God’s will then we’ll get approved! Let’s see!
6. Our work! Meeting my sales quota at work in 3rd Quarter. God is so good, our team (and each one of us) met our sales target early on. Hopefully, it will mean a large bonus and high increase next year *wink*! I am claiming it…them! Also, Oliver’s successful training career in Amdatex. Hope it continues to be a smooth ride for the coming yearssss….
5. Our relatively good health. Although I am hypertensive and obese and Oliver is diabetec, hypertensive and diabetic (insert: obese too ;o), the fact that we are still alive and breathing, we considered ourselves so blessed! I am more grateful that my children, Alexa and Gaby (who’s sickly) are healthy! Thank God they just had minor cough, cold and fever that only required doses of paracetamol and cough syrup.
MY 2 PEAS:
Materials Used: All Prima (thanks DT Iris) except the white Bazzill paper.
4. Our 11th wedding anniversary which was made special by our renewal of vows. Thank you God for blessing me with a crazy, loving, moody, responsible, great Dad and God-fearing husband. May You bless us with more decades of loving togetherness…growing old (er) together…growing in faith together!
3. Our BSG family. I thank them for the warmth and welcome they gave us. It’s through them that we really feel Your presence and blessings, Lord. We are looking forward to know more about You through them, with them!
2. Our children, parents, siblings, nephews, nieces, cousins, aunts, uncles, other relatives and friends. They are proof that You are with us, Lord. May we be a blessing to them as much as they have always been a blessing to us!
1. Gift of life. They say that when we die, we’ll just leave 2 things behind…our relationships with the people around us and our spirit…may the good Lord continue to bless me with more years of building good relationships…of living, laughing, loving and learning…of doing His will…of growing in faith…of feeding my spirit with what is pleasing to Him. I can’t thank You enough Lord for this gift, this grace!
So, how about you? What’s your Top 10 in 2010?