…to great things in 2011! I’m still not getting over the feeling of excitement, anticipation, hope and sometimes fear too of things happening this year! God only knows but we’re claiming they will be awesome!
Thinking about it made me list down the things/events that I should look forward to this year. Let me share some of them in no particular order:
1. Asian trips in March and June…tickets have already been purchased but no hotel bookings yet!
2. Planning to return to Boracay during lean season…waiting for seat sale;
3. Higher production goal since we surpassed last year’s figures (ugh!) and with God’s grace, we will succeed and meet the goal again;
4. One to One and Victory Weekend (with God’s grace nothing will stop me from this);
5. Final steps/documentation regarding our migration;
6. Better household because we will have a new pair of kinder, hard-working, smart, God fearing, harmonious, cooperative house angels this month!
7. Healthier family…healthier me (please let this be a realization before the end of 2011!);
8. 60+ new scrapbook pages inclusive of the Disney Album I’m finishing (I’m retaining my “1 lay-out/week” goal plus some…can’t promise more tsk tsk);
Here’s one of last year’s lay outs that’s too cute not to share:
9. More DT assignments and scrapbook features and wins (if only I have the time and more courage to apply hehehe);
10. Alexa’s first time to go to pre-school. Hope she’ll enjoy it.
My list goes on and on but I’d rather not post all of them lest you think otherwise of me haha.
So, how about you? Care to share yours?